Monday, August 27, 2007

Socks

So I got only two requests for the picture meme thing. I would love to have more cough cough that means you. So I can't take a picture of my room key because I am not yet at school. But Madi also asked me to take a picture of my two favorite socks... so here they are.

The one on top is of monkeys and banana's, and the ones on the bottom are my Hanukkah socks. I got them one Hanukkah from my parents, they are super comfy.

So this got me thinking about socks. Usually when I tell people my screenname or they see it they are like "Why is this your screen name... do you really like socks?" Sometimes they say this as a joke and sometimes it is a real question. The "sock" in my username has nothing to do with liking socks but was instead was my idiotic 5th of 6th grade self kinda liking soccer. But I realize now the I REALLY DO LIKE SOCKS. I think socks are completely comfortable and cute. I like both below the ankle tennis socks, longer socks you wear in the winter and I like soccer socks that go to your knees. I like knitting socks and the way they feel on your feet. I also love how they can warm you up so much although they are so small and only cover a tiny part of your body. So that is that girls... I LOVE SOCKS.

4 comments:

Madi said...

aww your unhealthly liking of socks is kind of cute.


should i request more stuff?

socks28 said...

actually when i said "you" i didnt mean you madi. I meant everyone else because you already gave me two

ooijj said...

did i request anything? i can't remember.

let me think... hmmm...

okay. how about the road you like to drive along. a pic of that.

Paradox said...

picture of ur mic/headset