Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shana Tova

So Happy Jewish New Years everybody. Today is Rosh Hashanah (which literally mean "head of the Year" in hebrew) so i am not going to classed and I went to Hillel this morning. It was much better this year than last year... last year temple was CRAZY.

SO let mew recant last years Rosh Hashanah services for you.

Okay so first me and my friend are sitting there and then this family she knows sits next to use and they dont stop talking THE WHOLE TIME. It wasn't even like a whisper, they were full out talking. So the whole time everyone in the service kept giving us dirty looks. Next THEY ALMOST DROP THE F-ING TORAH. If this doesn't sound like a big deal to you it should because if the Torah is dropped 40 days of fasting done. The fasting is split up between everyone who sees the Torah drop. It was really scary to say the least. This one is probably the most interesting for all of you. So we were standing up for one of the prayer and there were these two girls in front of us. They were standing really close and their arms were touching. All of a sudden the girl on the left moves her hand behind the girl on the right and GRABS HER ASS!!! I turned to my friend and we started cracking up. It was the most bizarre thing in the world. I mean don't get me wrong, i am not complaining about seeing an ass grab, but in the middle of Rosh Hashanah service WTF. Well that all for now, i am going to try and be a good jew.

2 comments:

Madi said...

so..like...lets talk about how my school is still in session today and tomorrow.


laaaaaaaame as shit.

bizzle said...

thank god for the high holy days! because I get school off for these days and yom kippur