Monday, September 10, 2007

I joined the Crew

So school has started once again, so what else besides procrastination and whining about class am I to talk about. Classes so far have not been too bad. I just have a shitload of reading.

So the only new update i have about my life (which i am sure is about to take over my life) is that I joined my schools Crew team. It is also called Rowing and if you want to learn more about it you can find out here. Practices start anywhere between 6 and 7:30... in the morning. I am hoping this gives me more motivation to get everything done and it is also giving me a great workout. I went out on the water for the first time today and it was really hard but fun. So that is my life all you readers. I didnt want you to start going through withdrawal without a socky update!!

3 comments:

::: sissi ::: said...

ohh wow, now i understand what you were talking bout the other day ...

though 7:30 is way too early for sports! almost crazy!

Aimée said...

wow you really are gay...in clemson all the gay girls do either rugby of crew

Madi said...

this is me leaving you a comment because you winked at me...and said that i have man chest.

one day that might actually get me mad and then i'll have to prove you wrong.